Friday, February 12, 2010

Blue Carolina

I tried to style my hair tonight. I didn't get it cut when I got it dyed, so it's still shaggy, but I still thought I might be able to do something cool if I used enough product or something.

I was wrong.

Hoo-boy. It... did not end well. I mean, I got through the night, but I was at work and it was awkward. I really want to wash my hair - it always operates better when clean. I mean, seriously. My hair looks terrible when it's all greasy. Buuut they told me to wait as long as I could before showering after dying it and apparently that's something you do when your hair is cobalt-colored.

The color *is* awesome.

Work tonight was a mess. We had this douchebag who wrote, directed and starred in this TERRIBLE movie come in and do a q&a after his movie, and we showed it twice. The weird part is, even though the movie has been officially rated "The Worst Movie of All Time," people still came out to see it. Lots of people. Our theater was freaking full, and it's hardly ever full. And they were all so damn excited about it.

I'll never understand stupid people.

Upside! I saw the guy I fucked last week come in with a friend. This is the same guy who hasn't called, who totally bailed on our plans this weekend, and who's generally ignored me ever since we boned. I felt an odd sort of karmic balance that I would see him coming to this terrible movie. Him being there meant I could stop pining after him, as he was CLEARLY not worth my time. I don't hold truck with stupid people.

Also, he was a theater major, and do I really want one of those?
Too bad though, the sex was *really* hot.

I just got home a few minutes ago and found some hope in a message. Perhaps, like Lazarus, I might be pulled from the grave by a dear friend.

And what's on the agenda for the rest of the night?
Well. I might invite a boy over.

- BoyBlue

No comments:

Post a Comment