Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Blues Are Still Blue

First post, first post. Have to post something interesting, something defining, something to set the tone for this whole blog.

Doubt the tone could be set up in only one post.

Here's where I was on Monday:
- three close friends
- one evil bitch (recent) ex-roommate
- one kinda awesome (recent) friend/ex-roommate
- nerd-sexy look... geek chic, if you will
- blond hair

Here's where I am today:
- 0 close friends
- 3 big fuck ups
- one CRAZY evil bitch (recent) ex-roommate
- one kinda awesome (recent) ex-friend/ex-roommate
- blue hair

Had a semi-close call with a restraining order attempt from evil bitch ex-roommate's father and evil bitch ex-roommate. That was no good. Along with that, a prank I played ended in the worst way a mean prank can.

So, blue hair.

After everything that happened, blue hair seemed like a good idea. And, hot damn, is it blue. It totes should be, what with how much we bleached it first. Also, can I just say, WTF? My head was ON FIRE! Bleach hurts man. Beauty hurts. Srsly.

But now I look like an anime char. It's pretty fucking rad actually. I don't look like anything I've ever done before, not even when I was being all rebellious and dying my hair black/red/brown/blue-black/etc. Never went anything near as crazy as I look now.

I like it.

I guess it all boils down to this: I didn't want to be me anymore. I felt like being someone else for a while.

So, yeah. Blue Adventurous.

- BoyBlue

No comments:

Post a Comment